Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 26: Avocado all day 'err day

Seriously, I'm having an affair with avocados.

And carrots.

And cataloupe.

It's complicated.

Breakfast

  • 2 fried eggs
  • 1 avocado - all sliced and heated up on skillet for 1 minute, then flip!
  • 1 banana
Lunch
Went out to lunch with Sunny's mom, Kandyce, at Lazlo's downtown - it's delicious all around, but my salmon avocado salad was fantastic. I subbed out the creamy dressing for oil/vinegar combo I drizzled myself.

I also had an apple and some carrots from home I brought back with me to work

It was a lovely time catching up with her and feeling at home hearing her mom-voice describe how excited she is for her kids, her life, and my life as well! It made me that much more excited to be with my mom this coming week!

Dinner
Didn't eat until late, unfortunately, and I was starving! 

I worked from 8:30am-11:30am at Selleck attempting to schedule everyone's shifts for fall, then again after my lunch date from 3-5, then Nancy at 5:15-6:15, then I had to get an oil change, pick up a couple of groceries for Nancy, then come home and make dinner!

oofda. 
And I know I'm only cooking for myself. I don't know how moms do it, I really don't.

  • Sweet potato fries
  • Tuna/egg scramble (only ONE egg this time! Haha)
  • Apple
  • an absurd amount of carrots
After this insane week, I'm about ready to pass out. Definitely ready to be home and not up at 7 every day. Yikes!

Wait, wait. Am I really on day 26?!?!

*insert jaw drop*

No comments:

Post a Comment