Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 11: Fourth of July the whole30 way!

Began the day with a typical breakfast, but I did get to utilize the leftover brussel sprout leaves again. I absolutely love the added texture they provide, might even like it better than spinach in my eggs *gasp!*

Breakfast

  • 3 eggs w/brussel sprout leaves, diced tomato, mushroom, and onion
  • 1 banana
  • handful of cantaloupe







Lunch
  • Sauteed sweet potato and spinach recipe (didn't need to read the recipe this time!!)
  • small piece of chicken (need to prep more!)
  • 1 peach
  • 1/4 of an avocado






Mid-afternoon snack
  • 1 small apple
  • a mix of almonds/pistachios/cashews
I think my hunger was due to a lack of protein at lunch, though it was a filling (and delicious!) lunch, I barely had the proper portion of protein to truly get me through the afternoon. I will remember this for next time!






Dinner
It was a green and orange themed meal tonight! A pretty lazy one, but good just the same!

  • 2 fried eggs w/bit of spinach
  • 1/2 of an avacado
  • pistachios
  • carrots
  • cantaloupe

No comments:

Post a Comment